Winter has now gone, and the warm Summer days are here. We are still blessed with some amazing Horseshoe Bay and West Point sunsets though! Both spots have been perfect for some of the most stunning sunset photography I have ever had the pleasure to conduct. Come and join me on an advanced sunset photography shoot. This is also the perfect course to follow on from the introduction to sunset photography.
It has to be my most favourite location and style of shoot. Straight sunset snaps are still amazing, but I enjoy taking it up a notch (or two). I love using filters to allow for much longer exposures. The water smooths out like glass. The clouds also drift in long streaks. And the colours soak into your image with gorgeous depth and vibrancy.
Want to shoot amazing sunset images? The Advanced sunset course will show you how!
Currently there are no specific dates set, as I have found most people contact me to request their own class. So please feel free to email me, or call/sms/WhatsApp on 0436 289 402 to discuss your bespoke class.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Yes, I am total sucker for sunsets. Sunsets are very popular to photograph, especially in the winter months down at Horseshoe Bay. The warmer months are still worthwhile too, they’re just often not as common or as vibrant… But still beautiful.
I have shot the sunsets almost every year for the past 10 years, and although many seem similar, I believe all are stunning and unique.
The Advanced Sunset course is a bit more of a technical shoot, involving filters, tripods and long exposures.
It doesn’t matter what camera you have, as I can help you get the best out of it to take an image you’ll be proud of… But for the more technical advanced shoot, a DSLR style camera is preferred.
As with almost all of the shoots I conduct, I am happy to tailor them to suit the individual needs of the photographer. Just let me know what you’re wanting to do, learn, shoot etc. Also, what gear you have, and/or what you’d like to try out. I have a fair bit of gear that can be put to good use.
The following will be included:
- A fun, friendly evening out in a casual yet professional environment.
- Some spare/back-up camera equipment on a first-come first-served basis; tripods, filters and a few different cameras and lenses.
- A fully guided lesson at one of the best spots for sunset photography. The main grassy area at Horseshoe Bay is easily accessible to all, and a perfect location to shoot from.
- Patient and clear guidance on how to get the most out of your photography gear and how to use the best techniques for the style of sunset photography you wish to do.
Please come prepared for an exciting evening out. Make sure that you can carry anything you need for the duration. Bring warm clothing and a tripod if you have one. The following is not included:
- Travel insurance and other emergency coverage.
- Food and refreshments.
- Photography equipment beyond what gear I have available, as listed above.
|Package Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Excluding Flights||Price (PP) Including Flights|
January 1, 2025 - January 1, 2025
Please contact me for dates; email@example.com or 0436 289 402